There is a $20 non-refundable application fee for applying to the residency, which can be paid by check if mailing application, or online through PayPal.
Along with the residency application, please send the following:
1. One-page résumé or CV
2. One-page statement describing what you hope to accomplish and how your goals align with MITCH collective’s mission
3. Description of workshop you would lead
4. Names and contact information of three references who know your work
5. A sample of your recent work
(e.g., six to ten slides or digital images from visual artists; or a brief manuscript excerpt, short story, article, poetry, etc. (max. six pages) from writers/poets; a DVD or media file from dancers and other performing artists)
6. A self-addressed, stamped envelope for return of sample materials, if mailing.
(Written material will not be returned.)
Mail materials to:
501 N. 7th St.
Martins Ferry, OH 43935
Email files to: